- This event has passed.
Internet for All: Idaho Workshop | Think Locally, Plan Regionally
November 15, 2022
November 15, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm MDT
- State Update on Implementation of Federal Broadband Programs
- Coordination on Infrastructure Expansion
- Strategies for Broadband Infrastructure Development
- Creating Smart Cities with Broadband
- Digital Access Challenges and Solutions for Idaho
- Think Locally, Plan Regionally (Panel with Chief Communications and Operations Officer, Caty Solace)
- Local and regional government representatives will discuss partnerships and solutions they have developed to meet their communities’ digital equity needs and how a regional approach to broadband can help create efficiencies and leverage expertise from a wide and diverse stakeholder group.
- Workforce Development Strategies (Panel with Business Partnership Manager, Matthew Thomsen)